That's right breakfast food again! You're welcome.
You're probably wondering, 'what are these glorious tube-shaped meats? I thought I clicked on a Salmon Omelette recipe." Well you did. You see those are actually smoked salmon sticks. Basically like a pepperoni stick, but made with salmon. They're delicious and they taste like my childhood, yes my childhood smells like fish.
Butter, the most important ingredient in any recipe. Including salads.
Smoked Salmon Omelette
- 1 Salmon Stick diced (or 1 oz of Smoked Salmon)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Parmesan Cheese
- Melt the butter over the medium heat in a small skillet.
- Beat the eggs together in a small bowl.
- Pour the eggs in the skillet. Add the salt and pepper.
- Scramble the eggs for about 40 seconds then let them sit.
- Add the cream cheese and salmon. Then fold the omelette over itself using a rubber spatula.
- Top with chives and parmesan cheese.
BTW keep an eye out for a new Oregon Food Adventure this week!