It's summer once again, which means heat waves and drinking enough to forget how hot it is. The perfect summer drink, if you ask any retiree, would be the Arnold Palmer. Except the Arnold Palmer doesn't have any booze in it, but there's a simple solution to that.
Tea infused Vodka is the answer to our sober dilemma. All it takes is some cheap vodka, loose leaf tea, a strainer and 30 minutes. Seriously that's it.
Bumble Bee Sting
- 1 shot Tea Infused Vodka
- 1 shot Pink (or regular) Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Honey Simple Syrup
- Slice of Lemon for garnish
- Add the ice, vodka, lemon juice and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker and shake for a bit longer than you think you need to shake for.
- Pour in glass serve with lemon slice. Enjoy!