This is the greatest guacamole recipe you'll ever find. Four ingredients, it's is all you need, if you're using any more than four ingredients you'll end up ruining your guacamole. Simplicity is usually the right path, it doesn't matter if you're making Guacamole, roasting a chicken or designing a spacecraft to land on a comet hurdling through the void space.
This may shock some of you, but I'm not really into the whole "sports" thing. I've found other ways to waste my time. Anyway this is a great party dish to make when you're sitting with all your bros watching the Seattle Seabirds and the New England Benedict Arnolds play off. Here's one more reason to make up some guac, eating an avocado a day lowers cholesterol levels! So eat a bowl of gauc to counteract those lard-fried chicken wings!
I'm sure most of you already know about Jacobsen Sea Salt, but I'm going to take some time to plug this Oregonian product. It adds the perfect salt taste without making things too salty. It's by far my favorite finishing salt. Oh, and it turns mediocre guacamole into excellent guacamole.
Makes 1 serving (2 if you're willing to share)
- 2 Medium Avocados
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 1 tablespoon Parsley minced
- 1 teaspoon Jacobsen's Sea Salt
- Tortilla chips
- Cut your avocados in half, remove the seed, and score the meat of the avocado without going through the skin. Using a spoon, scoop out the inereds.
- Add the avocados, lime juice, sea salt and parsley in a bowl. Using a fork (or potato masher) smash all the large chunks of avocado.
- Serve with tortilla chips and watch the big sports match.