In honor of the return of Bob's Burgers this Sunday (Oct. 5th at 7:30) I made the 'Prime Thyme Burger' and if you have no idea what Bob's Burgers is then you're missing out on your recommended daily amount of puns. Of course this isn't my first post celebrating the return of a great television show. I once spent 3 and a half hours creating this pile of breakfast food.
Chuck roast cut into cubes then ground in the food processor is the only ground beef I'm going to be eating from now on. Night and day difference my friends.
Burger of The Day: The Prime Thyme Burger
- 1 lbs. ground Chuck Roast
- 4 Buns (not those kind Tina) toasted
- Tomato sliced
- Onion sliced
- Gouda Cheese sliced
- Deli Mustard
- 3 sprigs of Thyme
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- Salt & Pepper
- After grinding up your cubed Chuck Roast in a food processor form 4 patties roughly 1/4 lbs in weight.
- Add the butter and thyme to a cast iron skillet (or the heaviest skillet you own). Heat over medium heat until butter melts. Using a pastry brush lightly brush the buns with the butter and toast the buns until golden brown.
- Add the patties to the hot pan, salt and pepper the topsides of each patty. Cook the patties in the thyme butter. Remove the sprig of thyme if it starts to burn. Flip the patties as needed until cooked until medium rare.
- Serve on a bun with the toppings of your choice. I went with some gouda cheese, lettuce, tomato (from my garden), onion, mayo and mustard.
- Ideally enjoy while listening to some fart/robot sounds on your Casio. Allllrright!!!