No that's not fuchsia Play-Doh. That is the incredibly easy to make Beet Hummus. And yes it's the easiest way to impress your friends with flashy colors.
Also how about this new look?!? I transferred the blog over to Squarespace and combined my other food blog, Oregon Food Adventures, which can be found under the tab with the same name. I'm also going to be uploading new and different posts outside of just recipes. Expect some exciting stuff in the coming months!
- 2 boiled Beets peeled
- 2 cans of Garbanzo Beans drained
- 2 Tablespoons toasted Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Top with extra virgin olive oil and nasturtium petals.
Photos by Brian Staffield